'3Days of 3D' workshop
The '3Days of 3D' workshop will beheld on August 24-26, 2012 at Hollywood Camera in Los Angeles, CA, USA.
The theme of the workshop will be 'How to be profitable with 3D'. This will be the first in a series of workshops worldwide. On hand will be professionals from the industry discussing 3D techniques. They will present the tools and tricks for making a profit with 3D.
There will be equipment on hand to for participants to get hands-on training. Free Edius 6.5, a $699 value, for all registrants that have paid 450$ for all 3 days of the workshop (limited offer). There will be lots of additional software giveaways and door prizes.
Products at the workshop will be from a wide variety of the industry including Panasonic, Grass Valley, RED, Singular Software, NewBlue FX, SmartSound, GoPro, LG and many more.
Promo Video (in 3D)
- 3D for Producers and Directors
- Ad Agencies and Media Buyers - What do they need to know about 3D?
- How to Shoot 3D, from Beginner to Advanced Techniques,
- Writing for 3D - Using 3D for any subject
- Shooting 3D - Single Body Camera or Beam Splitter Rig with RED Epics
- Multi-Cam 3D Shooting and Editing for Bands and Live Events
- 3D in Post - Affordable Editing with Edius 6.5 Stereoscopic Tools
- Color Grading and Matching for 3D
- 3D Titles and Sub titles- How to do them properly
- 3D Distribution - Where are the Markets That Are Buying?
Deadline of registration is on August 20,2012. Limited seating. First come, first served. Sign up today. Seats are filling up quickly!
Full price is 450 but discount may apply. Check Eventzilla for details.