Throw your Xenon, Buy a LUX 6-primary Laser System instead
A revolution is coming in the world of stereoscopic 3D theatrical projectors: Xenon-to-laser lamp house replacement!
LUX Cinema Laser Light Engines, presented by Cinemeccanica and XPAND, are a highly-evolved line of modular laser light engine modules with 6-primary (6P) laser system, putting Xenon lamp in the history of cinema.
LUX series is available as a retrofit engine, compatible with all Series 2 cinema DLP projectors, and as a standalone laser light source projector.
Benefits of the LUX series
- LUXseries is adaptable to any DLP Digital Projector: modular, scalable and upgradable
- Available as a retrofit unit for already installed DLP projector or an independent laser projector
- 19.000 to 57.500 lumens in a single projector. Up to 110.000 lumens with dual projectors
- 3D projection at full 14fL brightness
- Screen up to 50 m (164 ft) wide
- Expected lifetime is 30.000 hours
- Best images quality in 2D and 3D: extended chromaticity and perception of higher light power in comparison with a Xenon lamp (H-K effect)
- Reduction of power consumption up to 50% and elimination of routine maintenance costs (lamp replacement)
- Fully controlled by touch screen or remotely via the internet
Demo at CineEurope
At CineEurope 2015 the companies will organize a series of LUX demonstrations at Cinesa Diagonal Mar across CCIB.
Visit Xpand for details, including specs of the 5 available versions (from 19K to 57.5K lumens)