OCULA 4 Tackle 3D post issues
The Foundry has announced the launch of OCULA 4, the latest version of its software toolscollection for NUKE.
OCULA is a unique collection of 16 workflow plug-in tools for NUKE designed to tackle common problems with 3D stereoscopic imagery. Helping to take the headache out of stereo post-production, OCULA can be relied upon to boost productivity and ultimately deliver a more rewarding 3D viewing experience.
- Fix common stereoscopic problems - with tools to correct colour and focus, automatically correct alignment, retime stereo views and assist stereo VFX.
- Create sharp and accurate images - with image building tools that match original footage without depth tearing and tools to calculate clean and stable stereo disparity without depth roll-off.
- Enjoy fine-level, high quality, workflow enhanced control - thanks to pixel-level image matching tools that don’t introduce artefacts, easy manual refinement and fast, simple review corrections that reduce iterations.
- Achieve fast shot turnaround - with built-in automation that allows corrections to be scripted for offline work and advanced GPU acceleration that speeds up interactive processing with the same results on both the CPU and GPU.
- Ocula 4 is priced from £6,500 (USD 10,800) but there is a free 15 days trial.
- Source: The Foundry.