A New Baseline Version of STAN -Stereoscopic Analyzer- is Available
The Stereoscopic Analyzer (STAN), developed by Fraunhofer Heinrich Hertz Institute (HHI) and distributed by reallifefilm international GmbH can now be purchased in Baseline Version. The „Baseline“ system for production of perfect stereoscopic 3D combines real-time image analysis with a wide range of intelligent automated tools.
The updated Version 2.15.3 includes a powerful color correction function and can be installed on Mac, Windows and Linux OS. The STAN just got awarded with the "Lumiere" award from "International 3D and Advanced Imaging Society“ on September 25, 2014.
Basic Features of STAN
- An intuitive graphical user interface (GUI) to assist Stereographers, Rig Technicians, Camera Operators, Postproduction Staff etc.
- Automatic control of optimal interaxial distance
- Adaptation of disparity range to captured scene with respect to the depth budget available
- Adaptation of the convergence plane using horizontal image translation (HIT) in real-time
- Real-time correction of geometric and colorimetric distortions
- No keystones, color mismatches and vertical disparities
- Delivery of operative metadata for 3D post-production
- On-site calculation of scene depth
- Visualization tool for evaluating stereo quality and on Set Previsualization of Stereoscopic Images
- Avoidance of eyestrain, headache and visual fatigue
STAN has an official web site at Fraunhofer HHI. For further details and to purchase your STAN license, please contact reallifefilm.com. Further informations on reallifefilm international GmbH can be found on Facebook here and here.