The Official GoPro Camera 3D Housing is There (Almost)
Capture a wide variety of content with the Dual HERO System from GoPro. The tandem housing holds two HERO3+ Black Edition cameras (sold separately), enabling you to capture full-resolution videos and photos simultaneously with uncompromised image quality.
You can also record synchronized footage to convert to stereoscopic 3D using GoPro Studio editing software, available via free download here. The housing includes the sync cable. One of the two cameras is upside down for a smaller interocular distance (34 mm) and the rolling shutter action of the second camera is inverted to insure perfect absence of motion artifacts.
A Single Interface for Both Cameras
Single interface control allows one camera to control the other’s settings and modes for convenient shooting. Waterproof to 197’/60m.
- Tandem housing holds two HERO3+ Black Edition cameras (sold separately)
- Capture full-resolution videos and photos simultaneously with uncompromised image quality
- Record synchronized 2D videos or photos to convert to 3D using free GoPro Studio editing software
- Single interface control enables one camera to control the other’s modes and settings
- Waterproof to 197’/60m
- Integrated Mini USB port enables data offload, battery charging and live-feed video when used with the included Skeleton Backdoor
- Includes two sets of Curved + Flat Adhesive Mounts for mounting to your gear
- Includes two pairs of 3D anaglyph glasses for viewing your 3D content
- Compatible with most GoPro mounts
- Compatible with the GoPro App and Wi-Fi Remote (sold separately)
The Dual HERO System should be available soon. The Official Price is €249.00 including VAT and import duties for EU countries. Model Number AHD3D-301.
Visit GoPro to check when it will really be there...