PowerDirector 11 3D Stereoscopic Editiing Tool
The new PowerDirector 11 from Cyberlink is video editing software at its best. Fast, feature-rich and easy to use, the powerful set of integrated tools lets you create brilliant 2D and 3D movies like a pro: Version 11 supports 4K and high frame rate 3D videos with the newly supported stereoscopic 1080/60p format.
PowerDirector 11 Intro Video
New version 11 Features
- "TrueVelocity" 64 bits high-speed rendering engine with multi-GPGPU acceleration (38% faster than v. 10)
- Support for 4K video and AVCHD Ver.2.0.
- Renovated graphic interface
- Support of Windows 8, 7, Vista, and XP Operating Systems.
- Improvement of all correction tools, such as image stabilizer.
- Support of 3D 1080p60 format.
- 4K support (4096x2304 pixels).
- New dual screen configuration with the second screen dedicated to preview.
Various versions of PowerDirector11 are available but we recommend clearly the 'Ultimate' one for its really faster rendering speed, especially valuable when working on 3D stereoscopic movies. Compare versions here.
PowerDirector11 Ultimate (the most powerful version with all 3D bells and whistles) is on sale in many online shops, including on StereoscopyShop for 129.95$ (free shipping inside US).
Visit Cyberlink for more info on PowerDirector11.