Build your 3D Video Wall with the New Clarity Matrix MX55HDX
Planar (Beaverton, OR, USA) unveiled at InfoComm 2016 two new models to its 3D Clarity Matrix LCD Video Wall System line-up. When tiled together to create a video wall, the 55-inch MX55HDX provides a tiled bezel width of just 1.6 millimeters (less than 1/16"), transforming what was once a collection of LCD video wall displays into a near seamless, high resolution array that offers a cohesive, high-impact viewing experience.
3D Passive Glasses Required
The new Clarity Matrix LX46HDU-3D LCD video wall display is a professional solution for universities, design firms, manufacturers and government customers seeking a large-format stereo 3D visualization display. Customers can utilize passive glasses to analyze 3D models and data in stunning realism to bring virtual worlds to life in a physical environment with resolutions never before possible in tiled environments. Customers can also use the video wall as a collaborative work space for standard 2D content. Clarity Matrix LX46HDU-3D LCD video walls can cost a fraction of commonly-used large venue solutions, offering Full HD native resolution, an ultra-thin installed depth of just 3.7 inches and an off-board electronics design for easy maintenance.
- Improvements to the unique Planar EasyAxis Mounting System, making it easier to achieve the smallest gap between individual LCD video wall displays.
- Unparalleled picture sharpness and clarity achieved through 800 nits of brightness and an off-board architecture prevents hot spots on the display.
- A 10 percent power consumption reduction over previous 55-inch Clarity Matrix models.
- An installed depth of 92 millimeters (3.6 inches), achieving compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) requirement for protruding objects.
- Built-in video extension of up to 150 meters (500 feet), offering unprecedented installation flexibility while eliminating the cost and reliability concerns of third-party cable extenders.
- Convenient front serviceability enabled by a unique design that transfers the electronics and power supply modules normally located on the back of the display to easily accessible off-board components.
- The ability to drive as many as five Clarity Matrix displays with a single power supply module.
- Specialized transportation packaging that surpasses International Safe Transit Association (ISTA) specifications, ensuring that every display arrives intact.
- Optional Planar ERO (Extended Ruggedness and Optics) protective glass option to further safeguard the display against breakage both in transit and while in use in public spaces.
For details, visit Planar.com.