Use of Stereoscopy in Education
The In Depth Education web site and blog are designed to connect educators who work with stereoscopic 3D technologies. For example, there is a post about "What type of 3D Display should my school get?"
What you Will Find in the IDE Blog
- recognizing innovation in educational stereoscopic 3D
- practical lesson plans and activity ideas
- exposure to emerging 3D technologies and resources
- sharing research on learning gains, retention, and the promotion of critical and creative thinking through use of educational stereoscopic 3D resources
- Through this site, we will be able to learn from and build off of one another’s knowledge and accomplishments… instead of developing methodology in isolation. Together, we can understand the full potential of educational stereoscopic 3D technologies and their power to affect student learning.
The International Society for Technology in Education sponsors a Special Interest Group (SIG) for Stereoscopic 3D in Education. With a passionate leadership team of experts and educators in the field and over 1,000 members, this group is the perfect place to get connected!
About In Depth Education
In Depth Education is maintained by Nancye Blair Black, award-winning technology and gifted specialist, ISTE Emerging Leader and long-time 3D educator.
Visit the www.indeptheducation.com web site for more.