Severtson Screens Folded Silver 3D Cinema Screens
Severtson Screens announces its new folded SeVision 3D GX line of silver cinema projection screens are now available for international shipment.
Now, Severtson Screens’ silver 3D screens can be folded and packed into a much smaller crate without any loss in structural integrity or performance abilities. Severtson’s new folded screen process not only reduces international shipping fees, the smaller packaging simplifies delivery to theaters and is more convenient for installers, as well.
Advantages of SeVision 3D GX and Ultra Wide cinema screens
- available in standard or micro perforation
- coated surface that is harder to bruise and scuff
- small micron flake coating produces a sharper image that eliminates graininess in bright scenes
- viewing angles range from 30 to 40 degree half-gain depending on the specific screen gain requested
- use of a proprietary non-leafing flake vs. a leafing flake promotes longevity by eliminating degradation of the optical properties over time
- perfect for all large cinema applications, such as movie houses, museums, universities, etc.
“Launched at the recent CinemaCon 2014 event to rave reviews, our new folded shipping method now makes international distribution of our industry-acclaimed SeVision 3D GX highly affordable, reducing international shipping costs by up to 70 percent,” explained Toby Severtson, president and CEO of Severtson Corp.
About Severtson Corporation
Severtson Corporation is a member of the Giant Screen Cinema Association. They have manufactured cinema screens for theaters in countries all over the world, including the United States, Mexico, Canada, Korea, Japan, Brazil, Indonesia, Singapore, Spain, Germany, France, New Zealand, Australia, Netherlands, Thailand, Scotland, China, Russia, and many more.
To meet the challenge of creating extremely large screens, Severtson Corporation designed a robotic spray-arm application system to paint its high-performance optical coating in-house on screens as large as 67.75ft. x 150ft. (20.7m x 45.8m). It is currently the largest in-house cinema screen optical coating system in the world.
Contact Severtsonscreen for more info.