Nishika 8000 4-lenses 3D camera
Long considered the ugly duckling of the consumer lenticular cameras, the 4-lenses / 4-views 3D stereoscopic Nishika 8000 is now in high regard as the most versatile of the breed, because the camera features three aperature settings, unlike other lenticular cameras, which are only point and shoot cameras.This camera has four 30mm lenses which are used to create a multi-view 3D picture. It has a shutter speed of 1/60th of a second, and three possible aperture values of "Sunny", "Partially Cloudy", and "Indoors Cloudy". This camera was made in the late 80's by Nishika Optical Systems, and takes standard 35mm film.
- Exclusive quadra lens system incorporates four precision-matched lenses to produce 3D prints that rival other 3 lens lenticular cameras.
- Uses standard 35mm color print film - ISO/ASA 200 for outdoors or 1600 for indoors.
- Built-in protective lens cover.
- Ergonomic design fits comfortably in your hands.
- Rotary film advance.
- Film counter.
- Standard flash shoe.
- Easy to use variable aperture for optimal exposure control.
- Film identification window.
- Very light weight compact design for maximum portability (2 x 8 x 4 inches ; 3 pounds).
Price and availability
The Nishika 8000 is still available on Amazon US for as low as 7.90$ (+postage). The best deal we have found is at 13.98$ including free postage for US destinations.