W3D is a Smartphone- Autosteroscopic Game console Combo
The W3D by Snail Mobile (China) is more a portable 5.5 inches game console than a phone. It uses eye tracking to improve the no-glasses Full HD 3D experience.
The W3D is built on the Android 4.4 with a 5 Mega Pixel front camera and a 13 Mega Pixel rear camera. Watch the video demo shot at E3 here under and discover price and release date.
- OS: Deep customization based on Android's KitKat 4.4
- CPU: 8 Core MTK6592 @ 2.2GHz
- Cellular: LTE / WCDMA / TD-SCDMA / GSM
- RAM: 16GB ROM + 2 GB RAM LPDDR3@933MHz
- Memory: Micro SDXC card holds up to 64GB
- Display: 5.5" 1080p Full HD touch screen / Display Colors 16M
- Battery: 4000mAh high-energy density shielded lithium polymer battery
- Camera: 13-megapixel main camera 5-megapixel back camera
- Audio: Stereo audio output, multiple video format playback
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.0 + LE transmission
Availability and Price
Release date is set to September 29, 2015. The device is already available for pre-order on line at around $400.00.
Visit Snail.com for details.