Easy Way Autostereoscopy with StereoRenderer Maya Plug-in
TRIDELITY (St. Georgen, Germany) announced the new StereoRenderer plug-in for Autodesk Maya. This plugin gives Maya artists the possibility to create amazing multiview autostereoscopic 3D videos by simply activating the stereo capabilities offered by the plug-in.
The Maya Plug-in offers a fun, easy to use and with a powerful preview capability that makes no-glasses stereoscopic 3D content creation under Windows and MAC look like working on a normal animation. The StereoRenderer TRIDELITY Maya plug-in and all other 3D plug-ins are available immediately. Check out the demo video here under.
StereoRenderer for Maya Features
- Totally simple workflow (nearly the same as with a 2D-Camera)
- Rendering out MV-Picture sequences and/or videos directly out of Maya
- Incredibly comfortable preview for all TRIDELITY displays (single frames or sequences)
- Deal with as many multiview MV-Cameras in your scene as you want to
- Easy adjustment of the camera’s 3D-Settings (individual for each MV-Camera)
- Let a MV-Camera Rig be built by just one click
- Invisible or opaque helping-planes? It’s your decision
- Tune your scene by keyframing the camera’s 3D-Settings (separation and screenplane)
- You can add or delete cameras to the scene on the fly (no reload of the plug-in needed)
TRIDELITY 3D TECHNOLOGIES is a provider of glasses-free auto-stereoscopic 3D screens in addition to related technologies and services. As a developer and manufacturer of glasses-free 3D displays, TRIDELITY provides an extensive hardware range of solutions for single viewer and multi viewer purpose with unprecedented viewing comfort, exceptional 3D depth and the highest resolution in the industry. Visit Tridelity.com for more info.