Get going in 3D cinematic VR (3DCVR)!
3D Academy takes place on 3DStereoMedia premises. Enjoy 3+1 days with international 3D & VR experts Liège, Belgium on December 12-15, 2016.
Space is limited and requests will be honored on a first-come, first served basis. Details here under.
- Artists & business-persons: producers, directors, stereographers;
- Scientists, engineers, computer scientists, technicians;
- Anyone wishing to produce his/her own 3D VR contents.
On Days 1-3, the 3DAC trainers - with decades of combined experience in 3D moviemaking and VR, both from Hollywood and Belgium - will take you by the hand - in a small, hands-on, working group - and propel you into the select world of producing the world's best 3DCVR contents in both 3D real images and 3D synthetic images. You‘ll use state-of-the-art equipment and software including 3D 360° cameras, headsets, input devices, stitching software, and VR models & software. You'll then revel into immersing yourself in your own 3DCVR creations! Along the way, you'll learn the ropes of 3D stereography, directly from 3D experts.
On Day 4, you'll join 3D Stereo MEDIA's continuing buffet of 3D & VR, including pitches of the 3D Film Booster, stellar presentations of the Professional Conference, and the glitzy Awards Ceremony, with participation of the Hollywood-based Advanced Imaging Society and Brussels-based 3D Guild.
When & where?
12-14 December 2016 at University of Liège and Théâtre de Liège (Belgium).
Registration fees (for training, Professional Conference, Awards Ceremony, lunch and coffee breaks):
- Early-bird registration, until 20 Nov: 950 EUR (+ 21% VAT)*
- Late registration, from 21 Nov until 11 Dec: 1,200 EUR (+ 21% VAT)
- On-site registration, from 12 Dec: 1,500 EUR (+ 21% VAT).
Read the Flyer of 3D Academy (pdf).
For details, visit 3D-Academy.