The "Virtual Reality World 2016" Report Now Available with 40% Rebate
The enthusiasm for professional non-consumer video uses of commercial VR and AR has taken off with dramatic speed. The second edition of Virtual Reality World 2016 reveals the real numbers of units and aggregate dollars being accumulated by manufacturers as video professionals enthusiastically adopt their use.This is the definitive study dedicated exclusively to tracking and forecasting the future of the emerging professional and commercial VR and AR market. This new D.I.S. Consulting Virtual Reality World 2016 report will be published in January 2017. Pre-orders are now accepted for 60% of the full cost. See details here under.
Content and Cost of the Report
The new D.I.S. Consulting Virtual Reality World 2016 report will be published in January 2017. It will show 'where the action is' in the global professional VR adoption and use and will highlight potential growth in this dynamic product category. As the VR/AR Market takes off, D.I.S., the most respected name in pro video and broadcast market research focuses in on where the VR/AR is in use now and where they will be over the next five years.
Professional Segments Covered
- NEWS / SPORTS / LIVE EVENT by Broadcast, Cable at Networks & Stations
- PRODUCTION by TV Companies, Mobile/OB Trucks, Studios and Facilities
- INDEPENDENT CAPTURE by Freelance Cine, Video & Event Shooters
- INSTITUTIONAL (Government,Corporate, Medical & Educational)
- VIDEO GAME Designers & Producers
- INDUSTRIAL such as in manufacturing
- RENTALS by Equipment Sites & Dealers
- Middle East/Africa
- Americas (includes Canada)
The temporary promotion offers significant discounts on the whole or parts of the report from the recent study when ordered by Friday September 30th and paid, in full (take 40% off the list price of $9,950) you'll pay just $5,950.
Visit Disresearch if interested.