Walt Disney Hires Stereoscopic Artists
Walt Disney Animation Studios are hiring Stereo Artists with the desire to work with the company who started the 3D Renaissance and is continuing to push the envelope of the Stereoscopic medium. Their Stereo Department is challenged to create the most immersive and watchable stereoscopic shots for their newest stories in production now and also to convert theirclassic titles for 3D re-release.
- Work directly with Stereo Supervisor, Layout Supervisor, Director of Look and Lighting and directors to create immersive and comfortable 3D images in support of the story.
- Responsible for creation, delivery and notes on 3D end to end
- Bachelors degree in Art, Film, Illustration, Computer Graphics, Engineering, related field or equivalent experience desired
- Exceptional artistic and technical skills
- Previous production experience on Stereoscopic feature films, Stereoscopic animated film experience preferred
- Experience working in collaborative environments and taking direction
- Solid understanding of the Stereoscopic principles
- Knowledge of rendering and compositing
- Strong problem solving ability
- Solid understanding of Maya, Nuke and comfort with Linux environments
- Experience in Layout a plus
- Experience in Lighting a plus
Apply for the Job
Just visit this Walt Disney Animation Studios Job page and click on "Apply for poisition".