Dual Lens 3D Passive Home Cinema Projector
Dayjoybuy (Hong Kong) presents a new dual lens passive 3D stereoscopic LED projector compatible with the RealD circular polarization glasses. Offering full HD 1080p and 1500 lumens brightness, the projector weights only 2.3 Kg (5.1 lbs); the LED light source has a lifetime of approx. 20,000 hours.
Price : 1,159 US$ stand alone or 1,435 US$ including a 120-inches silver screen and five pairs of 3D glasses.
- Support Bluray player, 3DTV channel, USB 3D, PS3 3D game, 3D camera;
- Support any 3d format, bluray 3d, side by side, top bottom, line by line;
- 1500 Lumen typical on a 2.5 gain silver screen;
- Lossless polarized 3D technology, no crosstalk, no flicker, excellent 3d effect;
- RGB - LED lamp system with a typical lifetime of 20,000 hours;
- 3D glasses comfortable, cheap, easy to manage;
- Very suitable for 3D home cinema, 3D business, 3D project integration.
- Contrast ratio 1500:1.
Watch the video demo on Youku.
Standalone price: 882€ or 1,159 US$ (here)
Price with 120" screen and 5 pairs of glasses: 1,092€ (1,435$). (here)
3D Splitter for dual projectors
Another product from DayJoyBuy is the " Polarized decoder". This 329.99 $ accepts all typical 3D stereoscopic signals such as HDMI and outputs two monoscopic signals, one for each eye. This is usefull for venues with a dual projector setup, a common configuration for medium size audiences (5-30 people) and passive-glasses.