Micromax 3D A115 Phone Available for 278$
Micromax (India) has recently released the 3D A115, a new smartphone in the Canvas series fitted with a 5-inches 480x600 pixels 3D display.
- 5-inches 480x600 pixels 3D display with capacitive touch interface
- 1GHz dual-core MediaTek MT6577 processor,
- Dual SIM card, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth
- FM Radio,
- 4GB RAM memory expandable to 32GB via microSD card,
- Android 4.1.2 Jelly bean operating system,
- 8 Megapixels rear camera,
- 2 Megapixels front camera for video calling,
- 225 Hours stand-by autonomy, 4H30 talk time.
The 3D A115 official price is not yet announced but the rumor says it will be 10,000 to 15,000 Indian Ruppes (equivalent to 188 to 278 US$), in line with specifications of the previously launched 3D phones to compete with HTC Evo 3D and LG Optimus 3D.