Over the past 2 years, John has trained camera crews (new to stereoscopic 3D) in Canada, England, Germany, United States and New Zealand. He endeavors to promote stereoscopic3D as a medium and continues to search for better on-set solutions for shooting 3D:
"Shoot 3D - All Terrains - All The Time"
John Harper on the set of the Three Musketeers.
John Harper's Credits
- Camera Convergence puller Resident Evil Afterlife (Toronto 2009)
- Rig Tech and Consultant Queen Elizabeth visit to SIRT (Toronto 2010)
- 3D System Tech Circus Soleil 3D (New Zealand 2010)
- Stereographer / 3D System Tech Three Musketeers 3D (Germany 2010)
- Stereographer/ 3D System Tech German Telecom Commercial (Germany, USA 2011)
- Stereographer/3D System Tech 2nd unit 47 Ronin (UK, Hungary 2011)
- Stereographer/3D System Tech Resident Evil Retribution (Toronto 2011)
You will find a March 2012 interview of John Harper on the Dashwood3D web site.